Muslims used to send Eid wishes to their families and friends when they celebrate the feast. Eid Al-Fitr and Eid Al-Adha are the festivals we celebrate every year.
Prophet Muhammed said:” You had two days when you would play, but Allah (SWT) has given Muslims something instead that is better than them: the day of Al-Fitr and the day of Al-Adha.”
Islamic feasts vibes are full of joy among adults and kids. The most popular traditions in Islamic countries are wearing new clothes, giving gifts to the children, and visiting relatives. Check out what Muslims say in Eid greetings.
Table of Contents
How to Wish Someone a Happy Eid?
You can wish someone a happy Eid with the following Arabic greetings:
- Eid Mubarak: Eid Mubarak “عيد مبارك” is the most popular greeting that Arabs say in all Arab countries. In Arabic, it means “blessed Eid”.
- Kol ‘am wa anta bikhair: Kol ‘am wa anta bikhair “كل عام وأنت بخير” is another common greeting that Arabs say as a formal one. In the Levant dialect, they use it as an informal expression. It means:” I wish you goodness every year”.
- Kol Sana wa anta tayb: Kol Sana wa anta tayb “كل سنة وأنت طيب” is an Egyptian greeting that Egyptians say as an Eid greeting. It means:” I wish you goodness every year”.
- Asakum min uwwadah: “Asakum min uwwadah” “عساكم من عواده” is a common greeting in the Gulf region. It means:“ may you go on to witness many more Eids.’’
You can start learning Arabic with Arab native instructors and master this language by enrolling in the Arabic online course.
Family Eid Mubarak Wishes:
Family Eid Mubarak wishes are the first greetings Muslims send to their parents, brothers, and sisters. Here is the list of these wishes:
- Eid Mubarak to my mother, I ask Allah to bless you, and all your wishes come true.
- Wishing my family well-being and extending their lives with health. Happy Eid.
- May Allah forgive the sins of my parents, brothers, and sisters and grant them goodness and livelihood.
- Eid Mubarak. May Allah brings cheerfulness and satisfaction to my parents and brothers.
- On this wonderful occasion, I ask Allah to accept my parents’ obedience and reward them with paradise.
- Happy Eid and long life to my family. May Allah grant my Mum and Dad a prosperous life full of goodness, joy, and peace.
- Blessed Eid to my family. I pray that Allah accepts their duas and protects them from any harm.
- May my family be in peace, blessed, and pleased in their life. Eid Mubarak.
- Wishing my family a blessed Eid, and I ask Allah to achieve my parent’s family wish to do the Hajj next year.
Eid Mubarak Wishes
One of the Eid traditions is sending Eid wishes to other people you love like friends. So here are the best wishes:
- Eid Mubarak everyone, wish you all a feast full of happiness and blessings.
- Happy Eid, may Allah grant you peace, and health forever.
- Eid Mubarak, may Allah accept your supplications and make your dreams come true.
- Blessed Eid, I pray that Allah increases your happiness in your life, and makes your next days better.
- I wish you a blessed Eid and I ask Allah to ease your matters and make your path illuminated with light.
- Wish you a happy Eid. May Allah forgives your sins and bestows you with success and reconciliation.
- I ask Allah to accept your good deeds and make you from the people of paradise. Happy Eid.
- Eid Mubarak with love, peace, joy, and blessings. May Allah brings all your wishes.
Eid Al Fitr Wishes
- Blessed Eid, may Allah accept your prayers and bless you in every step you take.
- Wishing you a happy Eid. May Allah fills your heart with faith’s light and always guides you to the straight path.
- May Allah accept your fasting of Ramadan and the other good deeds and forgives your transgressions. Eid Mubarak.
- O Allah, I ask you to illuminate our loved ones’ hearts and open the mercy doors for them. Happy Eid.
- On this special occasion, I ask Allah to grant you tranquillity, good health, and prosperity. Happy Eid.
- Wishing you and your family all the best in your life and I ask Allah to accept your prayers.
- On this outstanding occasion, may Allah takes your sorrows, replace them with joy, and enlights your heart.
Eid al-Adha Wishes
- Wishing you a blessed Eid. I ask Allah to reward your faith with success in life and hereafter.
- Eid Adha Mubarak, I wish you an Eid full of happiness, tranquillity, and peace.
- On this holy occasion, I ask Allah to be pleased with you, guide you to goodness, and bestow you everlasting happiness.
- Eid Mubarak, every Eid and you’re closer to Allah’s obedience. May you visit Ka’aba next year by Allah’s will.
- I ask Allah to enlighten your path with his blessings and accept your duas. Eid Mubarak.
- On this holy occasion, may Allah accepts our good deeds from you and us.
- Happy Eid, I ask Allah to accept our fasts and forgive our sins.
- From the core of my heart, I wish you a cheerful and blessed Eid.
Learn Arabic to Say Arabic wishes Easily:
There are several Arabic Courses that you can attend:
Sending Eid wishes is one of the most popular traditions Muslims say to celebrate. Arabs congratulate on Eid with different greetings like saying “Eid Mubarak”, the most common expression.
Eid greetings contain wishing goodness, happiness, peace, and other wishes Muslims want for their loved ones.