If you are interested in Quran and Arabic learning, you’ve probably come across the term Noorani Qaida. In this article, we will discuss the Qaidah Nooraniyah course for kids and adults. We clarify its meaning and answer the frequently asked questions concerning this course.
Here we will learn the following:
- What Is The Meaning of Noorani Qaida?
- What Is the Qaidah Nooraniyah Book?
- Why Should You Learn Noorani Qaida With Tajweed?
- Chapters in Noorani Qaida
- What Will You Learn In Noorani Qaida Course?
- Effective Way to Learn the Noorani Qaida
- How To Learn Qaidah Nooraniyah?
- Available Books Similar To Noorani Qaida
- Why Join The Noorani Qaida Online Course?
What Is The Meaning of Noorani Qaida?
The word Qaida is an Arabic word that means rule, and Noorani refers to the author of this rule; Sheikh Noor Muhammad Haqqani.
Nowadays, the majority of Muslims are non-Arabic speakers. This makes it quite difficult for them to recite Quran properly due to their non-Arabic accent. Although Quran is easy and simplified for its learners, it requires extra effort for non-Arabs (and non-fluent Arabs) to learn the proper Fusha Arabic pronunciation.
Shiekh Noor Haqqani has developed the Noorani Qaida to help non-Arabs, kids, and beginners to effectively and properly recite the Quran in its pure Arabic language and in accordance with Tajweed rules.
What Is the Noorani Qaida Book?
Al-Qaidah Nooraniyah is a group of lessons in the pronunciation of the Arabic Alphabet, words, and Quran verses. It is presented in a set of pronunciation exercises where the student look at the letters, hear the sheik’s pronunciation, and repeats after him till he masters it.
These lessons are gradual where the students study the following:
- First starts with the single letters,
- then the compound letters,
- Muqatta’ letters,
- vowels and tanween,
- And finally longer Quran verses.
All the chosen words are from the Quran to ensure the student practices the Quran recitation while learning.
Why Should You Learn Noorani Qaida With Tajweed?
Learning Noorani Qaida is essential for Quran learners nowadays, to ensure they properly pronounce Arabic letters and thus perfectly recite the Quran in Tajweed. In the following points, we will list the importance of learning the Qaida.
- It helps students pronounce the Arabic Alphabet correctly.
- It ensures the students follow the correct way of Quran recitation.
- It enables non-Arabic students to directly learn Quran without consuming much time in Arabic learning.
- It facilitates Quran learning for beginners and kids.
- It makes its learner perfectly recite the Quran according to Tajweed rules.
- Become familiar with Arabic letters, harakat, and signs.
How Many Chapters Are There in Noorani Qaida?
The Noorani Qaida has 17 chapters which are arranged gradually from the easiest to the most difficult. Each chapter presents a certain lesson and further enriches the student’s pronunciation skills.
What Will You Learn In Noorani Qaida Course?
In the Noorani Qaida course, you will learn the fundamentals of the Arabic language pronunciation and progress throughout 17 lessons to practice some Tajweed rules and boost your Quran recitation.
- Chapter 1: This chapter is concerned with the basic Arabic Alphabet pronunciation.
- Chapter 2: In this chapter, you will learn how to pronounce the compound letters that are called ‘Al-Murakkabat’.
- Chapter 3: This chapter teaches ‘Al-Huroof Al-Muqatta’a’ in the Quran.
- Chapter 4: In this chapter, students learn the Arabic vowels known as ‘Al-Harakat’.
- Chapter 5: This chapter is concerned with double fatha, double kasre, double dammah known as ‘tanween’.
- Chapter 6: Starting from this chapter, students will progress to more advanced practice of Tajweed rules. Students learn to connect different letters correctly.
- Chapter 7: In this chapter, students will learn ‘Huroof Al-Madd’.
- Chapter 8: Here, you will study ‘Huroof Al-Madd’ and ‘Huroof Al-leen’.
- Chapter 9: In this chapter, students will revise the previously studied lessons.
- Chapter 10: This chapter teaches ‘sukoon’, ‘Jazm’, and ‘Qalqalah’.
- Chapter 11: In this chapter, students will practice some Tajweed rules.
- Chapter 12: In this chapter, students will learn how to pronounce ‘Tashdeed’.
- Chapter 13: Here, students will practice more on ‘Tashdeed’.
- Chapter 14: At this point, you will learn ‘Tashdeed’ with ‘sukoon’.
- Chapter 15: In this chapter, you will learn ‘Tashdeed’ with ‘Tashdeed’.
- Chapter 16: In this chapter, you’ll learn ‘Tashdeed’ with ‘Huroof Al-Madd’.
- Chapter 17: This chapter is a revision of all the previously learned rules.
What Is The Most Effective Way to Learn the Noorani Qaida?
The most effective way to learn the Noorani Qaida is to follow up with a highly qualified teacher whether online or offline. Learning Noorani effectively requires setting a suitable study plan and commitment. For more perfect results, practice your lessons with a friend and test yourself on a frequent basis.
How To Learn Noorani Qaida for Kids and Beginners?
Learning Noorani Qaida for kids and beginners is super easy as it is perfectly designed to suit kids, beginners, and non-Arabic speakers. It can be summarized in the following few tips:
- Renew your intention for the sake of Allah (SWT).
- Enroll in one of the online courses presenting The Noorani Qaida to non-Arab Muslims.
- Follow your lessons in an up-to-date manner.
- Carefully watch and listen to your teacher while pronouncing the letters during the session.
- Revise the lesson by listening to online records of the last lesson then repeat.
- Practice with a friend.
- Let your teacher correct you the next time.
What Are The Other Available Books Similar To Noorani Qaida?
There are other books and curriculums that are aimed at teaching beginner Quran learners how to pronounce Arabic and recite Quran perfectly. There are two main books which are; Al-Baghdady Qaida and Noor Al-Bayan curriculum.
1. Al-Baghdady Qaida
Al-Baghdady Qaida was developed before the Noorani Qaida, however, it is not much popular. It was compiled by Sheikh Fahd Ibn Abdullah Al-Omar. It is too similar to this Qaida but much smaller. It includes 6 chapters where each one concerned with a certain lesson. Moreover, it includes applications on short Surahs of the Quran.
2. Noor Al-Bayan Book
Noor Al-Bayan book is a curriculum developed to teach kids and beginner adults Arabic reading, listening, and speaking skills in an approach similar to that of the Noorani Qaida. In addition, it teaches kids Islamic values and morals.
It was authored by Sheikh Tarek Al-Saeed and it is taught in several nurseries, Quran schools, and online classes.
3. Madani Qaida
Madani Qaida is a simplified book of Tajweed that suits kids, beginners, and non-Arabic speakers. It is essentially based on ‘Tuhfat Al-Atfal’ matn.
Why Join The Noorani Qaida Online Course?
Learning online has become more popular nowadays among many teachers and students. Islamic studies have taken their place in online Islamic platforms to reach every Muslim overseas. That’s why at Quran House, we offer an online Noorani Qaida course that bears a number of advantages:
- It is convenient and time-saving.
- It is easy to access and user-friendly.
- It enables you to connect to native highly qualified teachers all over the world.
- Better follow-up and commitment.
- Flexible teaching hours.
The Noorani Qaida is one of the most beautiful, easy, and convenient courses for kids. It helps them smoothly learn the Arabic language skill and apply it to Quran recitation and others.
The course is offered online at Quran House Academy. Quran House provides the best experienced native Arab tutors to teach adults and kids the Noorani Qaida in a well-equipped and friendly environment.
If you want to get your online Arabic course for beginners free trial, enroll in Quran House now!