- After the successful completion of the free trial session, you may decide to continue. We will charge the fee in advance when you join our regular classes. Classes may be discontinued (paused) if you do not pay the fee by the due date.
- Students who agree to the terms of service, Quranhouseacademy will raise the fees by only 7-8% of the present fee. The increase will be charged at the end of the successful completion of each year.
Quranhouseacademy reserves the right to discontinue your classes if the payment is more than seven days overdue without a previously-sent reason or excuseto our billing Department.
Quranhouseacademy reserves the right to cancel the classes of any student who remains absent for more than two weeks without prior notification. No refund will be issued, as per our terms of service.
Refundable Fees Policy
- If Student will leave the course before the course begins to date. Full discount (100%) of the amount will be repaid to the Student.
- If the Student will stop classes after the first week then 75% of the amount will be refunded.
- If Students stop classes in the middle of the month then 50% credit will be given.
- If the Student will stop classes after the Third week then 25% of the amount will be refunded.
How To Submit Refund Request?
- All requests for refunds must be made in writing. Requests must include students and client full name & course title.
- Submit a request via email to @Quranhouseacademy.com.
- All refunds are to be made within 7 days after receiving notice in writing from the student.
How to Submit Course Cancellation Requests?
- All requests for cancellation must be made in writing. Requests must include all essential information .
- If you want more clarification about our ‘Refund & Cancellation Policy, please feel free to contact us any time, any day.
Quran house academy may revise its Terms of Service & Conditions at any point in time and those would be added and updated on our website as well.
These Terms of service and conditions are applicable to all students without exception.
Note: These Terms of Service were updated in: 2021