Which surah is called the beauty of the Quran?
Surah Ar-Rahman is known for the beauty of the Quran. Its name means the merciful, one of the names of Allah.
The verses of this surah are 78 verses. Allah revealed it in Medina. It’s the 55th surah in the Quran.
Which surah is the heart of the Quran?
According to the Islamic scholars’ Opinion, “the heart of the Quran” is the title of surah Ya-sin, as it includes many religious matters like assuring the oneness of Allah.
The prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said, “Yaseen is the heart of the Quran”, but scholars said this narration was weak.
Surah Ya-Sin is Makki. It is the 36th chapter of the Quran and includes 83 verses. “Ya-Sin” was its first verse in the surah, it means calling the prophet Muhammed (PBUH).
Learn More about the Surahs of the Quran:
- Surahs Talks About the 99 names of Allah, hijab, And orphans
- Surah has two bismillah / no basmllah?
- Surah is the heart of the Quran
- How many Surahs are in the Quran?
- Which surah equals one-third of the Quran?
- What are the Shortest Surahs in The Quran?
- Which surah to read on Friday?
- Surah is called the beauty of the Quran